March 19, 2007
five things you don't know about Finn and his Mama
A few weeks ago, the Rookie Moms tagged me with the question, "Name five things you don't know about me." I'm just now getting around to writing this, and thought it would be fun to do it for both Finn and me. So, I'll start with Finn.
Five things you don't know about me, by Finn, as told to Mama.
1. I recently gave up my binky. When I started throwing it, Mama figured enough was enough and took it away. Sure, sometimes she caves and gives me one when I really start jonesing for a hit. But I don't need it to sleep anymore and rarely even ask for it anymore.
2. Finding the letter "F" on something is the most exciting thing I can imagine. (I'm starting to learn my letters, and we started with "F" for Finn.) When I find an "F" on something, I start flipping out, jumping up and down, and clapping.
3. I dance like my Mama. That's not really a good thing.
4. Most of the kids at daycare are girls, so I'm well-schooled at playing with dolls, having tea parties, and even playing princesses. I figure this will help me develop my sensitive side and woo the ladies when I grow up.
5. My favorite song is currently "Fergalicious."
Five things you don't know about me, by Finn's Mama
1. I once drove away from a gas station with the pump still in my tank. It came off, and gas went everywhere. The fire department had to be summoned, and when I returned to work, I pretended like I didn't know what people were talking about when people said I smelled like gas.
2. I had dinner with David Byrne from the Talking Heads when I worked in San Francisco. He ordered fois gras.
3. I know all the words to Sir Mixalot's "Baby's Got Back."
4. I once took a class in trapeze.
5. I'm uncomfortable writing for Finn in the first person.
Bonus fact: Two of the above fun facts about Lisa involved Brenda Tucker. Try to guess which ones!
To keep the meme going, I'm tagging Susan and Anna, H and Fiona, Misha and her boys, Jenn, and Leesh. Feel free to bug them to finish their entries!
Posted by lisa at March 19, 2007 08:18 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)